Sunday, April 13, 2008

librivox ftw!

So I found this great site called librivox.org and am hooked. I am not going to pretend to be all literary in this post because honestly, in real life, I'm not. I just like showing it off online. xD

So the AP Literature test is coming up in a month, and I really need to get a decent grade on this test, because it can help get me college credits! Which is very nice, because I am double majoring in English and Music, and maybe learn some more Spanish in there, so I shall be a very busy person come fall!

Right now, I'm watching "A Room With A View" with Elaine Cassidy and Timothy Spall. REALLY good so far. I love Italy/Italian stuff, and it makes me reminisce all the more. I can't wait to go back :]

Speaking of Timothy Spall, I got "Sweeney Todd" last week. Excellent movie, and I didn't know Johnny Depp could sing so well!

Heh, I just got an RSS feed from Fark.com. The headline: "Heinz is launching a "gourmet" version of its ketchup for your corn dogs and mac 'n cheese." YAY!!!

Off for now - my little brother's kicking me off. >>

No comments: